Thursday, December 9, 2010

Aprons in Action!


Tonight was the first time in my life I was introduced as a designer. It was awesome. For months, I have been working with Tell Tale Preserve Company on their store front and kitchen aprons trying to find the balance of form and function…and I think we found both.

The blue apron is for the store front and the grey apron is for the kitchen

Tonight was an open house/trunk show at San Francisco’s Big Daddy’s Antiques. My friends at Tell Tale were there showcasing their fantastic treats and also were celebrating their new pastry spot at the front of the shop. Starting tomorrow Tell Tale will have a coffee and treats spot in the front of the shop six days a week. Of course, they will be sporting the aprons. Tell Tale’s own store front will open in San Francisco in February of 2011. I am glad to be a part of it.

They look so cute!

Tell Tale's pop up shop at Big Daddy's Antiques
Product development opportunity for Tell Tale and friends

3 comments:

  1. Awesome, dude!
    I am very intrigued by the bag...

    ReplyDelete
  2. The bag is interesting isn't it? We weren't a fan of the bag itself, but more of the idea. The idea or using recyled fabrics to make an awesome rustic bag is appealing and could totally work for them. We will possibly be developing things like this for them later this winter.

    The bag in the picture was freakin' huge! I put on my shoulder and it covered my entire upper body.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the idea of using recycled fabrics. Building something new from the scraps of something old can turn out very cool. I look forward to seeing were you end up going with it.

    Also, damn thats a big bag... you'd never know from the photo...

    ReplyDelete