Friday, December 3, 2010

More Comics in the Collection...

I've had my comic wallet for a couple weeks now and get compliments on it when I pull it out of my pocket  (thank you very much) and I got to thinkin'...there has to be other stuff I can make kinda like this wallet.

So...I made a travel bag. Sure, you can call it a makeup bag, but you could also think of it as a nice manly way to carry your toothbrush and razor while you travel.





Sadly, a comic in good condition was harmed during the production of this bag. It was a fairly recent Hellblazer comic that I had a duplicate of. I don't plan on hurting any more comics in the future unless they are in some way torn or have way too many copies on the market. 

3 comments:

  1. Sweet, bring it to ds, I want too see it in person :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dude, these really are quite kick-ass.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, I am so glad you guys like it. :) It was fun to make.

    ReplyDelete