Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Zombie Protection

So, it is not very often that your job tries to protect you from Zombies. My job is one of the few that is taking proactive measures into ensuring my safety in the event of a Zombie apocalypse by providing me with a handy link on an important company troubleshooting website....just in case. What’s your job doing for you?
Guide to Protecting Your Styles from  Zombies 


 All I can tell you is that I work with panties and other related undergarments. At any rate, here is what you get when you click on the link....and yes, I am totally serious that this is on a legit corporate website. I find it difficult to comprehend that this is allowed to exist on a strict company website. 

1 comment:

  1. I find it difficult to comprehend the sheer awesomeness of this.

    ReplyDelete