Wednesday, November 17, 2010

To Love Nerd is to Give Nerd: Stuff I want online.

Well folks believe it or not, the holidays are upon us and if you folks are anywhere near as cool as I hope you are - which you must be because you are bothering to read this, I think I know what you want. You can all just copy and paste this holiday wish list to hand out to your loved ones. There is no holiday gift list better than this one.


1. NCC-1701 + Pizza = NCC-1701P

   
NCC-1701P

 2.  A Tough Call
Wampa Rug (Leia costs extra)

or

Tauntaun sleeping bag

 



3. Cozy Up for the Holidays

Plush Alien Face Hugger
4.  For the best hot chocolate ever
Caffeinated Stay Puft Marshmallows. Real ones.



5. Your very own android arm. Functionality not included.
Darth Vader's arm...

Darth Vader's arm with Dustin Diamond look-a-like


If you can't tell, I am am thinkgeek.com addict. Check it out.

3 comments:

  1. You know...that sleeping bag looks mighty comfy!
    I like to browse thinkgeek.com for their cute stuff though...I think I fail as a geek.

    This is Rowan btw :3

    ReplyDelete
  2. They can put caffein in marshmallows now? You know what this means, right? The Day of the Caffeinated Rice Crispy Treat has finally come! This is a truly joyous occasion!

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha! The caffeinated Rice Crispy treat?! Fantastic idea! I never would have thought of that.

    ReplyDelete